Well humble reader, this wireless device neophyte just had her very first text message incident. Yep, I unintentionally sent one of my friends a creepy automated computerized voice message instead of a text message. Bear with me you cell phone experts: I’m still learning, OK? Some friends and I had made plans to see Hot Fuzz. With the intention of confirming said plans I decided to send my friend a text message on her cell phone (since I knew she would still be at work). The message read:
U still coming: Hot Fuzz? Meet 6:30 ur place?
What I didn’t realize was that I had inadvertently duplicated her land line number in the cell number field of my phone’s contacts. So the message went to her home answering machine which resulted in a pretty creepy voice being recorded saying:
You…still…coming….(long pause)….Hot…Fuzz? etc.
Well, it sure sounded like a creepy come on to us.
Friday, June 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment